The new technique that is transforming massage therapy.
Massage is undoubtedly one of the oldest and most natural therapies known to humankind, and No Hands takes it to a whole new level. Those who have experienced it claim that it surpasses any other form of massage they have ever had. In fact, therapists and clients alike, who have travelled the globe to sample various bodywork modalities, attest that No Hands massage is a transformative experience that must be felt to be believed.
What is No Hands Massage?
The No Hands Massage is a unique, modern and pain-free approach. Instead of using their hands, the therapist will use the soft surfaces of their forearms and upper arms. This lets the therapist apply more pressure without causing any pain or discomfort.
That’s why this technique is often called the ‘Gentle Giant’ of massage.
Starting in the UK, the approach has spread across the world and is gaining popularity among athletes, people with pain or mobility issues, and anyone seeking a new and invigorating massage experience. This treatment is sure to leave your entire body buzzing with enough energy for the whole week ahead!
What is No Hands Massage good for?
The Gentle Giant approach has a range of benefits: it can help to relax muscles, improve blood flow, remove toxins from the body, increase flexibility and reduce stress. This new, innovative technique is sure to leave you feeling both relaxed and refreshed.
- Deeper muscle relaxation: because this approach uses soft body parts such as forearms and shoulders, the therapist can apply a deeper pressure, releasing even more tension than traditional methods. And yet, miraculously, it’s completely pain-free!
- Improved blood flow: by stimulating our blood vessels, no hands massage therapy can help to improve our circulation. This helps our body to transport oxygen, leaving us feeling healthy and energised.
- Detoxifying the body: by working on our lymphatic system, no hands massage can help to remove toxins and waste products from our body.
- Increased flexibility: no hands massage is a popular choice for athletes, as it can help to improve flexibility and increase our range of motion. It can also be helpful for those with mobility issues.
- Reducing stress: The rhythmic, flowing movements of a Hands Free Massage can help to promote a sense of calm and relaxation, while reducing anxiety. We’re confident that you’ll leave the session with a deep sense of serenity.